THE SWIM SPA BUYING PROCESS
The process of researching and purchasing a swim spa can be overwhelming. There are a lot of products on the market. A consumer has a big task simply in learning to tell the difference between the good companies, the great companies and the companies to avoid. The price of a spa means something, but the value of a spa, the reputation of the company and the trust you have in your salesperson are all far more important factors than the price tag on the spa. The better your relationship with your salesperson, the higher your spa value will be and the more money they will save you by managing the process professionally and ethically for you.
How the Swim Spa Process Works
Swim Spas are available in so many different types of swim currents, features, model sizes, and price ranges. We work with most of our customers between one month to a year prior to delivery, assisting over the phone and in email with answering questions and providing pricing, assisting in person in our showroom for swim test visits, visiting homes for yard and pre-delivery walkthroughs, providing quotes, qualifying for financing, placing orders and taking their down payments 4-6 weeks before delivery, and scheduling & coordinating delivery with contractors prior to and on the day of delivery.
The process usually goes something like this:
- Fill out one of our web forms, or we receive a call or email inquiry from our customers requesting information.
- You will receive a phone call from our sales manager and email the next day with brochures and information.
- We’ll send you some emails with helpful details and tips.
- You call to ask questions and get pricing ballparks on certain models.
- Pertinent information is emailed or mailed to you after phone call is completed.
- You schedule a swim visit at a time convenient for you.
- Once the swim visit is complete, a quote will be provided to you for specific models. The owner’s manual, warranty information and contractor checklists are also provided to help with planning.
- Yard visit scheduled – or photos submitted by you for yard / delivery examination and evaluation.
- You settle on model choice / size, call to find out details on cover lifts, accessories, sale models available, special pricing incentives, etc.
- Sales person provides all details to you promptly after final approval from manager.
- Yard visit completed – delivery process approved and quote from crane or forklift included in your quote for budgeting purposes.
- You make the buying decision, call to place down payment order on swim spa or spa. Sometimes financing is applied for (terms available on request), sometimes a credit card is used (for up to 25% of cost), sometimes a check is mailed.
- Contract filled out and signed by both parties prior to swim spa order being placed.
- Delivery details arranged, yard & electrical work is completed by your contractors
- Delivery is scheduled for you 2-3 weeks prior to delivery
- Delivery is made to you 4-6 weeks* after order is placed. *Timing can vary depending on time of year and available stock.
How can I get product pricing? Please call us to discuss the models you are interested in and request product pricing. Your spa search experience will be easier for you if you give me the opportunity to assist you personally by listening to your questions and addressing your concerns in a brief conversation. Let us provide you with valuable checklists to assist you and save you time and money.
What is the best way to get the information I need? Call us. We want to help each client find the perfect product to fit their individual fitness goals, lifestyle preferences, space requirements and family entertainment needs.
Do you have local technicians to fix problems? Yes, we have Master Spas Certified Independent technicians who will be able to assist you locally with support on any hot tub or swim spa issues. You can call us anytime to connect you to them.
How can I see or try a swim spa? The best way to see or try a Swim Spa is to visit our showroom.
Why should I buy from South East Spas? We believe in customer satisfaction and long term client relationships. We will be here to support you when you have questions, need supplies or have concerns. We also promise to meet or beat any price from our competition, so you’re guaranteed the best deal on your purchase.