For customers wanting a lower-cost hydraulic-assisted cover lift, the CoverMate III Eco is a perfect option. Built with aluminum brackets rather than the composite brackets of the premier CoverMate III, the Eco version delivers impressive performance without sacrificing quality. Value comes standard with the CoverMate III Eco.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Requires just 6 inches of clearance behind the spa and 5 inches on each side
- Full-length middle crossbar
- Powder-coated, aluminum tubing with easy-to-install, non-corrosive mounting brackets
- Works on spas up to 8 feet in length or width
- Available with extended brackets for spas with a corner radius larger than 12 inches